About Eva DebevecEva has been practicing yoga for 15 years. She always met Indian teachers. For two years she has also been teaching asana, pranayama and meditation in Rishikesh, India - also nicknamed "the Yoga capital". Sages and saints have visited Rishikesh since ancient times to meditate in search of higher knowledge.
Gratitude to my teachers!
I am deeply grateful to my first teacher who introduced me to Yoga 15 years ago, Swami Vishwashakti Saraswati, my therapist Zoran Maksimović for teaching me invaluable techniques through dreams and symbols, my pranayama teacher Guruji Tyagraj who deepened my knowledge about the breathing & life energy, my good friend Yogi & Reiki Master Praveen Badoni who gave me his loving support and opportunity to teach in India and my Shamanic teacher Sandi Jug who helped me to see the divine in me through exploration of different states of consciousness.
With all my Love and Respect.
Education & personal practice
Most valuable education
- Shamanism, exploring different states of consciousness with Sandi Jug, 1 year
- Integral psycho therapy with Zoran Maksimović, 4 years
- Pranayama and Prana Vidya with Guruji Tyagraj, India, 6 months
- Reiki healing with Reiki Master Praveen Badoni, India, 1 year
- Yoga School Of Bihar, Slovenian subsidary, Swami Vishwashakti Saraswati, 4 years
- Association of Yoga & Meditation, India – Hatha Yoga Teacher, 300 hrs
- Shree Sant Sewa, India – Hatha Yoga Teacher, 300 hrs
- Rishikesh Yog Peeth, India – Hatha Yoga Teacher, 200 hrs
- Association of Yoga & Meditation, India – Hatha Yoga Teacher, 200 hrs
- Shree Sant Sewa, India – Reiki healing
- University of Leicester, United Kingdom – Msc Marketing Management
- Middlesex University, London, United Kingdom – BA (Hon) Business Studies